Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WEEK ONE OF SUMMER!

I am tired already! We've been getting our garden ready for weeks and it's almost ready to start feeding us! My sister Heidi and her boyfriend visited and we had a great time. Tristan and I have been to the zoo, the park and you guessed it...THE LIBRARY where he picked out some great books...including one about BARAK OBAMA! Ah my little president to be. I am reading two really good books: SPEAK and one by Chelsea Handler. I love summer reading! Today, I begin my intense YOGA experiment. I am going to do Ashtanga Yoga every day until the 4th of July and see what happens....
I am also creating a few videos this summer....stay tuned!

Tell me what you have been up to! Comments are welcome!

XO
Mrs. W

2 comments:

  1. Hey kids - put any comments questions or book recommendations here! CIAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. weasler, i miss you so much!!! I talked to my mom about the picture and she said she will get you a copy... again I MISS YOU!!!
    ~Carmen Hawkinson~

    ReplyDelete