Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome New Students!

August 24, 2009




Hello Families!


Welcome to the new school year! My name is Mrs. Heather Weasler and I will be your Homeroom, Language Arts, Reading and Social Studies teacher this year! I’m hoping you had a beautiful and restful summer full of splashing, playing, having picnics and READING!
I had a wonderful summer! I took my 5 year old son Tristan to the beach, the library, and the park and we also worked on our garden which was really fun. We read several books together and I read a few grown-up ones too! Reading, as you will soon find out, is very important to me and I hope it is to you too. It’s just magic!
My husband Damon, my son Tristan, our two dogs Josey and Bodhi, our fish “Draw Two” and I all live out in the country in a cute little cottage where we grow vegetables and apples while enjoying the peaceful sounds of nature. It truly is a spectacular life.
We are going to work hard and have a lot of fun this year. I am really looking forward to meeting all of you! One note, I would like to add one more item to the school supplies list if I could. An “oops” item I guess. Please try and purchase a composition notebook for class. They are those little black and white small notebooks and I think they come in fun colors now too! These will be our vocabulary books.
Ok! I will see you all soon! Enjoy these last few moments of freedom!  If you’d like to learn a little more about me, take a look at my blog WEASLERWORLD if you wish. http://weaslerworld.blogspot.com/



Have a wonderful weekend and see you Tuesday!




Best,

Mrs. Weasler
weaslerh@evansville.k12.wi.us

No comments:

Post a Comment