Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July and other tid bits...

Well, things were pretty low key this weekend. Tristan and I went to my parents house in the Chicagoland area for a mini-reunion with HS friends and a swim or two. My parents are trying to sell their house and we had to clean it really good on Sunday morning because people were coming to see it. Ugh! If the weather cooperates, I think my little family will finally do something fun together and go to the dells for a day! Woo hoo! Time to start some sit ups! I'm about half-way through Twilight and I still really enjoy it. Edward just drove Bella home from Port Charles where she was almost attacked by some hoodlems. I hope you kids (GIRLS) learn a lesson from that. You KNOW there isn't an EDWARD CULLEN who will come save you if you are making a bad choice and wandering the streets alone. BE SAFE.

Ok kiddos, off to do some chores around the house. One more assignment....WEAR SUNSCREEN! My aunt just found out she has cancer in her skin and she was always very careful in the sun....just make sure you always have it...or a hat....wrinkles stink too!
Hugs,
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment