Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PROBLEMS?

I've gotten several emails from some of you stating that you are unable to post to this blog....I know Domi and Carmen can do this. I wonder if you need to join BLOGGER to have this permission?
Give that a try, IF your parents allow it.
LOTS GOING ON!
Dells tomorrow...I am bringing TWILIGHT and hopefully I can finish while the boys slip around. (I'm on 282 folks....I can't hear you clapping???) NEW MOON is waiting patiently for me to finish. Eddie (we're on a first name basis now) just gave Bel the smoocheroo! I wonder if it was like smooching a popcicle! (Refreshing!) I'm wondering what to read aloud to the next group of kiddos I will be so grateful to teach next year...any suggestions?
I heard Susan and Amanda are reading Harry Potter - should I? I still haven't - I guess I'm waiting for Triz. If I do, and the kids haven't read it yet, they are sure to get hooked no? Alright, sorry to blather on. Hugs to you all and hope you are safe and HAPPY!
Tally Ho!
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment